All sort of things going on this Labor Day weekend.
- Friday the 1st is the First Friday Art Walk in downtown Bend.
- Friday night also has "Batman Begins" at Munch and Movies in McKay Park.
- And don’t forget Friday’s Cascade Festival of Music performance of Leahy, Irish-influenced music.
- Friday and Saturday see the International Dutch Oven Society Convention, just outside of La Pine. No, I don’t quite follow, but it sounds intriguing.
- Saturday the 2nd, the Bend Saturday Market (downtown across from the library).
- The 9th annual Liberty Bank Sunrise to Summit race starts 9:30am Saturday.
- The Bend Rotary Club has a Kobe-Q BBQ cookoff starting at 10am that day as well, over at the Deschutes County Fairgrounds.
- In Sisters, there is a Western & Native American Arts Festival on Saturday and Sunday, from 10 to 4. It’s located at Creekside Park.
- Sunday the 3rd, the Les Schwab Amphitheater is hosting AFI in concert.
And the weather’s supposed to be back into the 90s this weekend; perfect weekend for grilling and/or floating the river…