Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo already! I’m having trouble getting my head around that; it feels like it should still be a couple of weeks away. At any rate, the Bend Restaurants blog has a list of some Cinco de Mayo things going on, so I’ll shamelessly steal his hard work and list them here (though you’ll have to go to his page for the full scoop—see, I’m not totally ungenerous. Heh):
- La Rosa has a big party planned.
- Jokers Bar & Grill has a party starting at 5pm.
- There’s a fiesta at the Grandview Hall Cafeteria at COCC.
- 541 Lounge is having a party—free nachos and salsa all night.
- The Tower Theatre is having a fundraiser.
- And there’s an afternoon Cinco de Mayo event at the Bend Library.