- alien parade at 10 a.m. followed by a children’s costume contest
- UFO cook-off at 11 a.m. (Food entries should contain something green)
- kids activities from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- ice cream social at noon
- mashed potato “Devil’s Tower” sculpting contest in the afternoon
- a performance of “The Monsters are Due on Maple Street,” by the Central Oregon Literary Theatre at 6 p.m.
- Galaxy (costume) Ball from 6:40-9 p.m.
- an adult costume contest and live entertainment from noon to 5 p.m.
(The Bulletin’s Go! Magazine had an article with the schedule for the festival too, but it’s their "e-edition extra" and not accessible publicly.)