Well, Munch and Music is winding down—the last day is tomorrow—and on Friday, Munch and Movies starts. This takes place in both Bend and Redmond: McKay Park in Bend, and Sam Johnson Park in Redmond, and runs every Friday from the 17th until September 7th for Bend and every Saturday from the 18th until September 8th for Redmond.
And, it’s free!
They don’t post the movie schedule on the website, though, so here it is:
- August 17th: "Talladega Knights"
- August 24th: "Happy Feet"
- August 31st: "Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man’s Chest"
- September 7th: "King Kong"
- August 18th: "Night at the Museum"
- August 25th: "Cars"
- September 1st: "Spiderman 2"
- September 8th: "Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire"
Music and vendors open up at 6:30pm and the movies start at dusk.