Bunches of things going on this weekend.
- KouseFly is playing at the Reed Pub (1141 SE Centennial) Saturday. The show starts at 8:30pm and there’s a $3 cover.
- The Second Annual SnowClone music and retail festival is taking place Saturday at Silver Moon Brewing. Doors open at 8am and admission is free. It’s essentially a huge ski and snowboard gear swap, with prices 40-80% off retail prices.
- The other ski swap is, of course, the Skyliner’s Ski Swap, taking place at the Mt. Bachelor Bus Barn on Columbia Avenue (across from the Mt. Bachelor shuttle parking lot and next to the Nosler building). Goes from 8 until 6pm, and admission is $3.
- The Lava City Roller Dolls have a bout Saturday the 13th at the Central Oregon Indoor Sports Center. Doors open at 6pm; tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door.
- Over in Sisters they have their Harvest Fair going on Saturday and Sunday (10 til 4 both days). "Over 200 juried vendors selling quality handcrafted items. Pottery, metal art, photography, painting, jewelry, clothing, furniture, home décor and much more. This event is celebrating its 26th year. Live entertainment, food court and free admission."
- The Pumpkin Festival at Tillicum Park in Tumalo is Saturday from 10 til 4. Pumpkin patch, entertainment of various fall-themed sorts, food, animals, and more. $10 for a kids all-day pass.
- And of course, BendFilm is still going on through the weekend. Tickets and passes are still available.