Sorry for the late posting on this one, it slipped by and I was lame. Press release, last minute but there still may be opportunity for those interested.
Jackalope Grill Dinner With St. Innocent Wines
Monday, April 27, 6:00pm, with St. Innocent Winemaker Mark Vlossak
St. Innocent Winery was founded in the mid-Willamette Valley near Salem, Oregon, at the southeast corner of the Eola Hills, in 1988 by Mark Vlossak. Both its wine and winemaker are now considered to be among the best of Oregon. Wine Advocate named Vlossak one of its 2004 “Wine Personalities of the Year,” writing that “Mark Vlossak continues to grace consumers with the finest Pinot noirs Oregon has fashioned to date . . . . Vlossak’s dedication to quality and his commitment to delivering value to his customers is exemplary.”
Dinner With St. Innocent Wines Menu & Pairings
- Grilled Wild Caught Gulf Prawns – Israeli couscous, citrus beurre blanc – 2007 St. Innocent Freedom Hill Vineyard Pinot Blanc
- Thai Style Mussels – jasmine rice, coconut milk, lemon grass, chilies and cilantro – 2007 St. Innocent Freedom Hill Vineyard Chardonnay
- Pan-Seared Duck Breast – parmesan risotto, roast beets, fresh blueberry sauce – 2007 St. Innocent Villages Cuvee Pinot Noir & 2006 St Innocent Momtazi Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Roast Rack of Venison – truffled potato puree, pinot noir jus – 2006 St. Innocent Anden Vineyard Pinot Noir & 2006 St. Innocent Seven Springs Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Cheese Course – a selection of cheeses and a bit of dark chocolate – Cellar Selection from St. Innocent Winery
For more information about St. Innocent Wines and our presenter, Mark Vlossak, visit stinnocentwine.com.
Cost is $65 per person. Call for reservations 318-8435. Visit jackalopegrill.com for info. The Jackalope Grill is located at 1245 SE Third St. in Bend, Oregon.