I’m going to be busy without much (if any) internet access for the next few days, so here’s a rundown of some things going on this weekend.
- Of course there’s Munch and Music in Drake Park tonight, from 5:30 until 8:30. Featuring High Street (Swing/Funk/R&B)
- At Silver Moon Brewing, Broken Top is playing live at 9pm. There’s a $5 cover.
- First Friday! That means the Artwalk is going on downtown and in the Old Mill. From 5 until 9pm, "The streets of Bend fill with art patrons on the first Friday of every month as Downtown Bend and Old Mill District art galleries stay open late with receptions for guest artists and special presentations of new exhibits."
- Silver Moon has more music, kicking off at 9pm. Rasco (Cali Agents), VERA clique, and more.
- Free Summer Sundays concert at Les Schwab Amphitheater, featuring Bob Manning & The Honky Tonk Road Show. Show starts at 2:30 (gates open at 1pm).