Friday already! Let’s run down a few of the weekend events going on. If you know of something else going on you think readers would like to hear about, let me know.
- The Bend Farmer’s Market is going on from 2 until 6pm at the St. Charles Hospital entrance.
- Munch and Movies starts tonight at Compass Park (in Northwest Crossing). Similar to Munch and Music, with food and drink vendors and live local music. Starts at 6, and the movie starts at dusk. Wall-E is the movie tonight.
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School has a Scotch and Cigar Tasting tonight at 7pm, but I don’t know if there are any reservations available this late. If so, it’ll cost you $45, and you’ll taste five scotches and have a selection of appetizers.
- The band Moonalice will be playing at Silver Moon Brewing tonight, 9pm. $10 cover.
- The Central Oregon Saturday Market is from 10 to 4, across from the Bend Public Library.
- The JZ Band (with special guest Timmy Schroeder) shows up at Silver Moon for a 9pm show.
- The Flaming Chicken Adventure Race is taking place. It starts early, and I don’t know much about it but the name is great.
- The Les Schwab Amphitheater’s Free Summer Sundays Concerts continues with the Matt Lewis Band. Gates open at 1, show starts at 2pm.
- Jackie Green is in concert at the Athletic Club of Bend, 6:30pm.