Friday seems to be the big day this weekend, looking over the calendar. (Since I mostly pull these “Weekend happenings” from the calendar…) Sunday is pretty sparse.
- The Bend Farmers Market is at the St. Charles entrance today, from 2 until 6pm.
- Munch and Movies continues tonight with “The Princess Bride”. Things start at 6pm and the movie starts at dusk, at Compass Park in Northwest Crossing.
- Deschutes Brewery is hosting a “Farmer’s Feast Beer Dinner” at their Mountain Room tonight. It might be too late to get in, but it’s $55 per person; go here for details.
- The big buzz for the weekend is Ween, playing at the Les Schwab Amphitheater tonight. Gates open at 5, the show starts at 6:30, and you should still be able to get tickets at the Ticket Mill in the Old Mill District.
- At Silver Moon Brewing tonight, Marv Ellis with The Platform is playing at 9pm. It’s hip hop/soul music and they’re further featuring DJ Dv8 and extra special guest Mosley Wotta. Cover is $7.
- You’ll find the Saturday Market at its place across from the Bend Public Library, from 10 until 4.
- Kebaba is hosting an “August Patio Party” from 5 until 8pm featuring Live Music with The Sweet Harlots.
- Portland-based Pink Martini is playing the Les Schwab Amphitheater at 6:30pm (gates open at 5.) Get your tickets at the Ticket Mill. The show is an Oregon Sesquicentennial Celebration.
- Silver Moon hosts the band Ghostwriter, out of Texas, at 9pm. Punk/folk music, and local “super rocker kids” We Are Brontosaurus will be opening. No cover was posted, but it’ll be around $5 I’m sure.
Apparently not much going on (relatively).