The first weekend of Fall is here, made apparent by the fact that it’s the last Friday Farmer’s Market and the Bend Oktoberfest is going on. Check out what’s going on this weekend, but there’s also the Free Fall Guide to check if you run out of ideas (shameless plug!).
- The final Bend Farmers Market in front of St. Charles hospital for the season is taking place from 2 until 6pm. (The one at Drake Park on Wednesdays continues until October 14th.)
- The Bend Roots Revival music festival continues, with evening shows taking over the westside at 14th and Galveston (Parrilla Grill and Victorian Café).
- The Bend Oktoberfest starts at 6pm, 21 and over only for the evening. It’s free admission this year. Beer, German food, music, and more.
- At Silver Moon Brewing, Ruins of Ooah and Raquy and the Cavemen bring world music to the stage, starting at 9pm. (I don’t know what the cover charge is.)
- Cabaret is playing the Tower Theatre starting at 8pm. Tickets are $25.
- More Bend Roots Revival, starting early and going all day with a ton of things happening.
- Oktoberfest continues, still free admission, and starts at noon. Kids are allowed until 6pm. (Festivities end at 10.)
- It’s Open Mic night at Silver Moon Brewing, in conjunction with Bend Roots Revival. It’s free and open to anyone and starts at 9pm.
- Cabaret has its final performance at the Tower.
- Final day of Bend Roots Revival. It’s another all-day packed schedule.
- Maragas Winery is crushing 2 tons of grapes, most of which were actually harvested here in Central Oregon (I didn’t know they were at that stage!), at their Terrebonne location. It’s free to the public to come watch and starts at 10am.