Let’s see what’s going on around town this weekend.
- Matt Hopper and Eric Tollefson are playing at Silver Moon Brewing tonight, starting at 9pm. Folk/rock music with a $5 cover.
- The High Desert Museum is featuring Civil War in the High Desert: "Experience life in the 1860s through Living History with military drills, authentic cooking, and when they aren’t gambling, they will try to recruit you. Dutch oven cooking demonstrations and churning butter as well!" It runs from 11 until 3.
- The Blacksmith is hosting another Mixology class, with bartender/mixologist Columbine Quillen. It starts at 2pm. Cost is $25, 21 and older (obviously). You’ll need to reserve a space: call 318-0588.
- Larry and His Flask is playing at Silver Moon Brewing at 9pm. Acoustic punk enjoyment for a $3 to $4 cover.
- Poor Mans Whiskey is hitting the Domino Room at 9pm and performing their "Dark Side of the Moonshine"—their own interpretation of the Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" album. Pick up tickets at Ranch Records in advance for $15, or $20 at the door.
- The Civil War in the High Desert continues at the High Desert Museum, 11 to 3.
- Silver Moon Brewing has a special show Sunday night starting at 7pm (not 9 like usual): Jail Weddings, a 10 piece soul/retro group. Cover is $5.