Here’s our weekly look at the goings-on around Bend for the weekend, culled from the calendar. It’s also First Friday tonight, so there are a number of things going on across downtown, the Old Mill District, and Northwest Crossing that aren’t listed—just lumped together under the heading "First Friday."
- Swollen Members (hip-hop) are playing The Domino Room at 8pm (door open at 7). It’s an all-ages show costing $18 in advance and $20 at the door.
- Alpaca brings their funk/electronic music to a show across the street at Silver Moon Brewing starting at 9pm. $7 cover.
- Volcano Vineyards is hosting live music from The Quons in their new location at 126 NW Minnesota, across from Toomie’s.
- After the First Friday festivities, PoetHouse Art is featuring "Art Fusion" at 9:30pm: "Featuring perfomances by five painters, five spoken-word poets and live music." $5 to get in.
- Hoe Down for Hunger: a fundraiser to feed the hungry, taking place at the Bend Community Center starting at 11am. There’ll be a chili feed, a silent auction, and live music, all for $15.
- Eric Tollefson plays Silver Moon at 9pm. Blues music for a $5 cover.
- Dropkick Murphys are playing The Domino Room at 8pm (doors at 7). It’s an all-ages show with tickets costing $22 in advance, at $25 at the door.
For a ton of other live music listings, go check out The Source’s music calendar too—they’ve got it covered like nobody’s business.