This weekend is busy! I’m too late on the Friday stuff, but there’s a bunch more to cover if you’re looking for something to do Saturday and Sunday.
- Deschutes Brewery’s Annual Garage Sale starts at 10am and ends at 1. As always, it takes place up at their Mountain Room over at 901 SW Simpson. Lots of stuff for really good deals.
- Summit High School presents Harmony 4 Women, a holiday chorus, at 2 and 7pm. Non-profit beneficiaries are Grandma’s House, Saving Grace, Women’s Resource Center of Central Oregon (WRCCO) and Central Oregon Showcase Chorus.
- The Renegade Rollergirls kick off their fourth season at the Midtown Music Hall on Greenwood. Crazy skating sports! Doors open at 6pm, action begins at 7. $10 admission and kids 10 and under are free.
- The Freak Mountain Ramblers are playing at McMenamins as part of the Old St. Francis School’s fifth(!) anniversary celebration. Show starts at 8pm, it’s free, and all ages are welcome.
- The Ascetic Junkies are playing Silver Moon Brewing, with Mai from the Moon Mountain Ramblers also. Starts at 9pm. Folk/bluegrass/rock, for only a $5 cover.
- Tan Republic is hosting the Blacksmith After Dark Party, starting at 10pm. "Bend’s best DJ and sick drinks" and everyone who comes will get a free tan from Tan Republic.
- Kites and Crows, an acoustic duo, is playing Silver Moon Brewing, starting at 7pm. This is a free show!