A bit late, but here’s a roundup of stuff going on this weekend. The Good Drop Wine Shoppe is still holding their free tastings through Saturday during their regular hours of 11 to 6. There’s also a number of Santa-related things I’m not listing here, but you can find on Visit Bend’s event calendar.
- The Bicycle Art Walk is going on downtown; businesses will display bicycle-themed art and other fun bike-related events will take place in conjunction with the 2009 National Cyclocross Championships. From 5 to 9pm.
- Matt Miller brings his music to Bottoms Up in Sunriver, starting at 7pm.
- Indie artists The Physical Hearts & Celilo are playing Silver Moon Brewing at 9pm. Cover is only $5.
- The Phoenix Inn is having a Holiday Rummage Sale from 8am until 4pm. $2 admission for adults, taking place at the hotel on Franklin.
- Frontier Santa—aka Father Christmas—is at the High Desert Museum from 11 to 2. This is Santa dressed in green Victorian garb. $10 non-members (plus admission), $5 members; includes a gingerbread cookie and a personalized photograph.
- Matt Miller gets around: he’s playing Strictly Organic Coffee at noon. It’s a free show.
- Blind Citizens & The Dirty Words are playing at Silver Moon at 9pm. Hip-hop/rock music for $5.
- Sublime tribute band 40 Oz. to Freedom is playing The Domino Room at 9pm (doors open at 8). $12 cover.
- Peace of Mind Orchestra is at Silver Moon Brewing at 7pm. They’re funk/rock, and cover is $5.