A few more things happening this weekend, making it a bit busier than the rest of the month.
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School is hosting their Winter Scotch Tasting at 7pm. Reservations are required, $50 per person. Nice list of appetizers and five different scotches to taste.
- The Ascetic Junkies is having their EP Release Party at Silver Moon Brewing starting at 9pm. Cover is $7.
- The High Desert Museum has their Family Free Saturday going on from 10am until 4pm. There is even a free shuttle all day long, from Morning Star Christian School, just off 97 at Baker exit.
- The Deschutes Public Library is having their Friends of the Bend Library Winter Book Sale, from 10am until 4pm. I’m a big fan of these sales as always; the books are incredibly cheap and you can find some real treasures.
- Eleven Eyes is playing at Silver Moon Brewing starting at 9pm. Cover is $10.
- The Library Book Sale continues, from 1pm until 4pm, where they will be selling books for $3 a bag—I’m guessing these are the leftover books from Saturday’s sale, but if the bag is a full-sized grocery bag, then that’s a really good deal.