Of course the big event this weekend is the Bite of Bend taking place Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 10 and 11 to 7, respectively, but there are a few other things going on, too. And if you’re looking for other things don’t forget to check out the Free Summer Activity Guide.
- The Farmers Market is taking place in the St. Charles parking lot over on the eastside; they’ll be there from 2 until 6pm.
- At Silver Moon Brewing, Right On John is playing live starting at 9pm. Cover is $5.
- The Saturday Market is running from 10 until 4 at their usual location across the street from the Bend Public Library.
- WebCyclery is hosting a movie night at the Tower Theatre: “‘Chasing Legends’ touches on the rich history, passion and true grit of The Tour de France as seen through the eyes of Team HTC Columbia.” Tickets are $10, call 541-318-6188 to reserve.
- The Moon Mountain Ramblers are playing at Silver Moon Brewing, starting at 9pm. I have “Cover TBD” in the calendar, but I imagine it’s $5 to $10.
- Deschutes Brewery is hosting their 22nd Birthday Bash at their Pub downtown. From 12 until 10 check out live music, $4 pints on select brews, and the special Reserve release of Black Butte XXII.
- Over at Newport Market they are having what I’ve been calling their “Sudsy Sunday” free beer tasting. It runs from 3:30 until 6pm.