Two big concerts out at the Les Schwab in the Old Mill this weekend: the Steve Miller Band and the Barenaked Ladies.
- The Farmers Market is taking up its usual place at the St. Charles Hospital parking lot; they are open from 2 until 6pm.
- The Steve Miller Band is playing a big show at the Les Schwab Amphitheater, starting at 6:30pm (doors open at 5). General admission tickets are $39.
- Organik Time Machine rocks Silver Moon Brewing starting at 9pm, with a $5 cover.
- The Central Oregon Saturday Market will be across the street from the Bend Public Library from 10 until 4.
- The Barenaked Ladies take the stage at the Les Schwab Amphitheater at 6:30pm (doors opening at 5 as usual). General admission is $34.
- Aphrodesia will be at Silver Moon Brewing at 9pm. Cover is $10.
- Paul Thorn is playing the Free Summer Sunday Concert at the Les Schwab Amphitheater, starting at 2:30pm. Doors open at 1.
- Look for Newport Avenue Market‘s free beer tasting (“Sudsy Sunday”) from 3:30 until 6pm.