It’s Friday the 13th today! That usually means (among other things) that Newport Avenue Market offers everything on sale for 13% off. Keep an eye on their Twitter feed and see. In the meantime, here’s what else is going on this weekend:
- The Bend Farmers Market is at the St. Charles Hospital parking lot from 2 to 6pm.
- Munch and Movies kicks off their first night starting at 6pm, with “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” showing at dusk. Food and live music will be there in the meantime.
- The Central Oregon Saturday Market is at their usual spot across from the Bend Library from 10 to 4.
- The Quick and Easy Boys are playing live at Silver Moon Brewing starting at 9pm. Cover was TBD last I knew, but figure $5 to 10.
- The only thing on the calendar is the free beer tasting at Newport Market, from 3:30 until 6.
Kind of sparse on the calendar this week. Don’t forget to check out the free summer guide for other things to do!