All the stuff this weekend is mostly happening on Friday and Saturday.
- The Farmers Market at the St. Charles Hospital parking lot runs from 2 to 6pm.
- The Bend Brewfest kicks off at 4pm and lasts until 11pm.
- Munch and Movies kicks off at 6pm, with the movie “Monsters vs. Aliens” starting at dusk. Food and live entertainment fill in the gaps.
- A bunch of live music is at Silver Moon Brewing, starting at 9pm for only $5: The Northstar Session, The Horde and the Harem, and And I Was Like, What? are all playing.
- The Central Oregon Saturday Market is downtown, across from the Library, from 10 until 4pm.
- The Brewfest continues, running from noon until 11pm.
- Silver Moon features Taarka, starting at 9pm with cover to be determined.
- Newport Market‘s Sudsy Sunday free beer tasting takes place from 3:30 to 6pm.