- July 7, Tracorum, Bay Area Funksters
- July 14, Curtis Salgado, PDX Blues
- July 21, Rootz Underground, Jamaican Reggae/Hip Hop
- July 28, Cherry Poppin Daddies, Ska-Rock Influenced Swing
- Aug 4, Big Bad Voodoo Daddies, Swing
- Aug 11, Shemekia Copeland, blues
M&M is one of the cooler free music events of the summer, taking place downtown in Drake Park on Thursday evenings in July and part of August. The music is free, the food isn’t (of course) but it’s reasonably priced and there’s a nice variety to choose from.