This Saturday Deschutes Brewery is hosting their annual Barrel-aged Beer Tasting up at their Mountain Room: specialty beers aged in barrels and paired with a gourmet dinner, served tapas-style. The cost is $40 per person, and it runs from 6 until 10pm. As far as I know, tickets are still available.
The menu with beer pairings looks like this:
- BBQ Pork Loin Slider Bar paired with The Dissident
- Porter BBQ
- Carolina BBQ
- Summer Slaw
- House-made Slider Buns
- Grilled Chicken and Peach Flatbread paired with Sour Saison
- Warm Roasted Potato Salad paired with Frosty the Snow Quad
- Watermelon Cucumber Salad with Crispy Pork Belly paired with Cherry Cascade
- Roasted Vegetable Platter paired with St Abe
- Bread Board paired with Black Butte XXII
- Cheese Board paired with Lost and Found Mirror Mirror
- Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Shortcake with Crème Fraiche paired with The Abyss
This is one of the best beer tasting events Deschutes puts on, so don’t miss it!