Coming up on Saturday, March 3rd, is CASA of Central Oregon‘s Celebration of Hope event, their annual fundraiser to help wipe out child abuse and neglect in Central Oregon. It’s presented by Deschutes Brewery and for only $25 you get an evening of tapas style tastings and beer pairings, wine and “the first chance to purchase child art-themed kitchen towels” as part of the fundraising effort.
Plus a knock-your-socks off “rauction” that includes amazing customized packages valued at $500 or more. Rauction tickets $5 each, 10 for $45, or 25 for $100.
It’s taking place at the Century Center from 5 to 9pm on the 3rd, and take a look at this menu:
- Roasted vegetables, with Balsamic drizzle; paired with Mirror Pond Ale
- Artisan Cheese Platter, with house baked crackers; paired with Mirror Pond Ale
- Potato Leek Soup “shooter”; paired with Inversion IPA
- Deschutes Brewery pasta dish; paired with Inversion IPA
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin; paired with Black Butte Porter
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes; paired with Smooore’s (Chocolate) Beer
Hard to pass up a great event like that! And 100% of the proceeds will benefit CASA of Central Oregon. To purchase tickets call 541.389.1618 or order tickets online.