The ever-popular Bend Summer Festival kicks off this Friday evening and runs through this weekend, bringing lots of live music, artists, craft vendors, food and drink, and more to downtown Bend—now in its 22nd year, amazingly enough! This is one of my favorite of the Bend fests and events, and it looks like (PDF map) it’s bigger this year, extending across Franklin over to Louisiana on Wall Street, and with an additional stage on Minnesota by the Oxford. Lots of things to do!
- Tons of live music across five stages
- Kids area with the usual bouncy houses and similar
- “Bend’s Got Talent” competition
- Artists and vendors along Wall Street
- The Souk area on Oregon Avenue
- Food, wine, beer, and cocktails
The weather will be perfect, the entertainment is free, and everyone will be having a good time—what more could you ask for?