Yesterday the Great American Beer Festival in Denver held its awards ceremony for the country’s largest beer competition, and four—four!—Bend breweries won medals!
- Silver in German-Style Sour Ale (category 65): German Sparkle Party
- Silver in American-Style Stout (category 78): Power to the People American Stout
- Bronze in Aged Beer (category 25): Lovely Cherry Baltic Porter
- Silver in American-Belgo-Style Ale (category 18): Chainbreaker White IPA
- Gold in Aged Beer (category 25): 2010 Old Trainwreck Barleywine
(They call this one Boyz in the Wood actually)(Whoops incorrect!)
Big congratulations to all four! Today would be a good day to drink some of their beers.