It’s hard to believe it’s been a year already, but the Broken Top Bottle Shop is turning one year old this weekend, and in that past year they’ve established themselves firmly as one of the go-to beer destinations of the Bend beer scene, and look at what they’ve accomplished:
- They took over the old Abbey Pub space, remodeled and revamped it and opened to a successful relaunch;
- Incorporated an expanded kitchen menu featuring some very excellent pub food;
- Expanded into the old WineStyles space next door, vastly increasing the their capacity;
- Added a large array of coolers to start filling with bottled beer, currently carrying several hundred different beers.
On top of that they maintain an excellent tap list and host a ton of free live music, and are incredibly friendly and accommodating.
So this weekend to celebrate they have three days of beer and music on tap! Here’s the rundown:
We’re celebrating our 1 year anniversary! Join us for 3 days of music! All shows are free!
On FRIDAY FEB 1 we’ll have a firkin keg of Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA plus…
* Kylan Johnson 5 – 6 pm
* the Sweatband 6:15 – 7:15 pm (bringing the funk and groove to Central Oregon)
* Across the Great Divide 7:30 – 9:45 (a tribute to the Band)
SATURDAY FEB 2:
* Matt Coleman 5 – 6 pm
* Ellison Army 6:15 – 7:15 pm (outlaw Country with Punk Rock Undertones)
* Upstate Trio 7:30 – 9:45 pm (rousing, provocative originals as well as covers ranging from rocking Phish, Zeppelin, and Talking Heads tunes to intimate jazz standards)
And, on SUNDAY FEB 3:
*the Tone Red Trio 7 – 9 pm (Tone Red project plays backwoods acoustic roots music.)