There have been a number of new restaurants and existing ones going through changes lately, which I need to catch up on now that Central Oregon Beer Week is over. Here’s a short roundup of the ones I know, but please feel free to leave additional updates in the comments.
- New: Drake, the upscale diner-bistro on the corner of Franklin and Wall downtown
- New: Wubba’s BBQ Shack, on Empire and Layton up north
- Moved: Brickhouse, from their spot on the northern edge of the Old Mill to the old Firehall/Staccato/Bourbon Street location downtown
- Moved: Old Mill Brew Werks, from their small pub on the upper eastside of the Old Mill to the now-vacated Brickhouse space
- New: El Rey Azteca in the old Shanghai Garden spot on Division Street, opened by the Tortilleria Reyes owners
- New: Blue Pine Kitchen and Bar, in the former Players location
What am I missing?