No foolin’: Broken Top Bottle Shop is teaming up with 10 Barrel Brewing to host their “April Fools Brewers Dinner” tomorrow night, Thursday the 3rd. It’s a five course dinner paired with five beers, “with surprising & unexpected beer pairings in honor of April Fools’ Day” and a surprise beer.
Here’s the menu:
- SWEET POTATO GNOCCI with Sage and Beer Butter Sauce + paired with Pilsner (Pub Beer)
- FLATIRON SHAVED CHARD PORK SLIDER with a Siricha Slaw, Avocado Cilantro Aioli, Smoked Gouda and Blue Potato Chips + paired with Apricot Crush Apricot Sour
- GRILLED LAMB, ROASTED GARLIC & MINT SAUSAGE with Cada Dia Feta Yukon Whipped Potatoes, Seared Greens, Pale Ale Infused French Onion Sauce + paired with Violet Lavender Baltic Porter
- ARUGULA, FENNEL & BACON SALAD with Maple Cured Apple wood Smoked Bacon, Tumole Chevre, Balsamic Roasted Cipolini Onions, Brioche Croutons, Apple Cider Vinaigrette + paired with BREWERS SURPRISE!
- CHOCOLATE PORTER TART with a porter infused whipped cream + paired with Night Ryed’r Rye Porter served in a commemorative 10 BBL tulip glass
Vegetarian options are available too (you need to let them know when you make your reservation). And it’s a family-style plated dinner as well.
Cost is $50 per person and tickets are limited; call 541-728-0703 to reserve them, or visit the Bottle Shop in person. You might be able to get in the day of the dinner, though they posted on the event page that there will only be a very limited number at the door.