It was a bit over a year ago that Kate’s Place, the Klondike Kate building on Franklin Avenue, burned and was subsequently torn down. Anjou Spa, one of the businesses that had been located in the building, relocated to Pence Lane on the west side of town (off College Way) and is re-opening to the public this Friday, November 24.
They’ve been open to spa members only for a bit before to preview the new facility and spa menu. Here’s what they’re saying:
Over the summer, we’ve been redesigning the menu, retraining, and bringing on amazing new retail goodies –– come in and check it out!
Here’s what’s abuzz:
- Infrared Sauna Hot Sand Room
- Aromatic Steam Room
- Cozy and intimate spaces to relax in (fireplace seating and stone nooks)
- New services offering CBD topicals, cupping (facial + body), steamed herbal poultices, and the Hydrator Aqua facial!
- Beautiful organic art installations and accents
- A gorgeous nail room
- Awesome organic, healthy retail options
- Plus more, come discover for yourself!
Black Friday is the day!