Looks like it’s going to be a good-weather weekend (finally); here’s a slice of some of the goings-on:
- The Bend Farmers Market over at St. Charles is taking place from 2 until 6pm.
- Tonight Deschutes Brewery is holding their Barrel-Aged Beer Tasting up in their Mountain Room. Starts at 6pm, and it’s $45 per person.
- David Jacobs-Strain is playing at Silver Moon Brewing tonight, starting at 9pm. Cover is $10.
- The Pelter Tiller Duo of Taarka is playing over at The Wine Shop downtown (if tickets are still available, over on bendticket.com for $10) at 9pm.
- The Central Oregon Saturday Market runs from 10 until 4pm, downtown across from the Bend Public Library.
- The Broken Down Guitars are playing at M&J Tavern at 9pm. I actually don’t know what or if there is a cover charge.
- Silver Moon Brewing is featuring Eleven Eyes at 9pm for a $7 cover.
- Hit up Newport Avenue Market for their free beer tasting, from 3:30 until 6pm.
- Over at McMenamins, the “Theater with Beer” continues with another showing of Lamppost Reunion, starting 6pm. Remember, it’s adult fare (minor with parent only); $15 at the door.
- Over at Silver Moon, another “beer theater” event with The Zoo Story from Volcanic Theater. Starting at 8pm, this is a free show.