One of the area’s biggest music festivals, the 4 Peaks Music Festival, is taking place this weekend, Friday the 21st through Sunday the 23rd. Are you ready?
This year it’s taking place at the Rockin A Ranch up at 19449 Tumalo Reservoir Road, and like every year, camping is part of the weekend: the price of your admission includes camping and parking as it’s a full weekend pass. (There’s an extra $20 charge for large RVs, buses, and camper trailers.) That admission price online right now is $125, and that will go up to $145 on the day it starts; kids under 10 years old are free however.
Here’s what the music schedule looks like:
Friday June 21st
- TapWater – 1:30-2:30pm
- Grant Farm – 3-4:00pm
- True Spokes – 4:30-5:30pm
- Head for the Hills – 6-7:30pm
- MarchFourth Marching Band – 8:15-9:50
Saturday June 22nd
- JED – 10:00-11:00amSugarcane 11:30-12:30pmAcorn Project 1:00-2:00pm
- MoonAlice – 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Delhi 2 Dublin – 4:15-5:15pm
- Poor Mans Whiskey – 6-7:30pm
- Greensky Bluegrass – 8:15-9:50pm
**There will be several sets in the side/3 Creeks Beer Tent featuring Local bands: The Pitchfork Revolution, Tone Red and Bill Valenti!
Sunday we will have a special set around 10:30am by the Students of String Theory…. and maybe a sit in or two! So, come on in the venue and grab breakfast and coffee from our wonderful vendors and listen to some great pickin!
Sounds like a lot of fun. Things to note:
- There are no RV hookups or dump sites available
- Pets are not allowed at all
- No glass containers are allowed (it’s a pasture on a ranch, after all)
- Don’t bring alcohol, that’s not allowed; Three Creeks Brewing will be providing beer